Table formats

Post by Kenneth Thu » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:11:40

I have made long row of simple frequency tables, and I want to apply the
same layout to all of them. How can I do that with all tables in one go?

Best regrads
Thue
http://web2news.com/?comp.soft-sys.stat.spss

1. Tables: Format A, Format B properties

The default paragaph tags for cells is usually Cell Body. How does one
change the default paragraph tag for cells, table title, and column
heading so that a new table has the tags I want? I use FM 5.5.6.

Rick

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Rick Wilson |
2221 Maple Str, Quincy, IL 62301-2249 |

tel. 217 221 6137 | fax 217 221 6259 |
espa?ol | deutsch | italiano

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Strong personalities

3. Pivot tables - formatting when double-clicking

4. Duplication Services

5. xl5: pivot table formatting

6. Ideas/Comments on Master's Thesis Proposal

7. Lex state table format

8. Q: Numbering of sections?

9. "Unsupported key table format version number"

10. Frequency Table Formats, etc.

11. Table format

12. Default Pivot Table formatting / turn of fsci not??

13. graphic in table format