multivariate analysis of variance repeated

multivariate analysis of variance repeated

Post by is » Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:20:53

Hi!

I face a problem with SPSS Version 9.0 applications. I have a multivariate
variance analysis with repeated measures: The repeated factor is called
"System". Under each factor, which is repeated in measurement for three
times, I have two dependent variables: interactions and time.

So the three-times repeated factor has two dependent variables.

I know that I have to chose GLM repeated measures but what from there on?

And what about the function "measurement value"?

Does anyone of you know how to do it right, step by step?

Thanks a lot for your help.

IS

multivariate analysis of variance repeated

Post by Lucie Bonnevil » Fri, 27 Apr 2001 05:23:02

Hello;

You need to set this up in the syntax editor and your variables need to be
set up in sequence. For example;

MANOVA time1 interaction1 time2 interaction2 time3 interaction3/
   WSFACTOR=SYSTEM (3)/
   WSDESIGN/
   ANALYSIS (repeated)/
   PRINT=cellinfo (means), homogeniety(boxm,bartlett) error (cor),
   signif(multivariate, eigen, dimenr)/
   DESIGN/.

Good luck
Lucie

--
Lucie Bonneville
Statistical Consultant

1. Box's M-Test for multivariate homogeneity of variance

Dear SAS-Lers

I have searched the Net for a SAS implementation of Box's M-test for
multivariate homogeneity of variance on the Net without success.  Before
having to resort coding it myself, has anyone here coded said test in
SAS?

Thank you,
Winston Groenewald

2. This is how to fix the missing Win98 logon prompt

3. Multivariate Variance Components in SAS

4. Moneycentral VS. Quicken.com

5. Multivariate Repeated Measures

6. how to block some unreal hosts/domains??

7. Doubly-multivariate Repeated Measures Design

8. Printing while Compsoing

9. Multivariate vs univariate repeated measures

10. repeated measure ANOVA - multivariate?

11. Statitiscs and multivariate analysis

12. Multivariate analysis tool