Warning from Amos: how to get rid of it

Post by Erkki Komulaine » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 16:36:41

Hi!

My Amos lisence expired. I removed the program since the next version is
available soon. Now a window (blue stripe above with text "SPSS for
Windows" and a yellow ! triangle on gray background with remark "One of
the required keys (launch or Menu) for application Amos4-0 was missing.
No menu item will be added for it." Followed by OK button) appears in
every start.

Clicking OK-button in the box lets me to continue, but I would like to
have it normal again.

Suggestions?

Erkki
gsm 040-5024491 <http://www.helsinki.fi/people/Erkki.Komulainen/>