Data Entry Programs

Post by Pablo Salaza » Tue, 15 Sep 1998 04:00:00

We are currently using SPSS DE 1.0 for data entry for all of our
projects and have run into nothing but trouble with it. The old DOS
version of DE worked fine, but several people are convinced that we need
a Win32 data entry program... Does anyone have any suggestions of
programs other than DE that are out there? I don't even know where to
begin to look.

Thank you,
Pablo Salazar

1. New Data Entry program

Hi SPSS-Users,
as the SPSS Data Entry is not sufficient for our purposes, we are going
to develop our own Data Entry Module.

- Should run under Windows 95/98/NT
- Should run faster than SPSS Data Entry
- Data entry with and without mouse
- 1000 and more variables
- Handles real, integer, string, text, logical and date variables
- ... please send me your demands

Maybe we're going to distribute this module. Is anyone interested?

Greetings  M. Vornkahl

2. Sendmail won't send to domains in separte IP block

3. Importing DOS-Data Entry files in Data Entry 2.0 for Windows

4. 837 Config Problem

5. create a program for data entry (now in another format..)

6. INFO: InJoy ticker server gets more bandwidth and new address

7. create a program for data entry

8. Secure channel failed.Acces denied

9. create a program for data entry.

10. Adding entry of program in Start-Programs

11. OFFSHORE DATA ENTRY & DATA PROCESSING

12. create data entry from existing SAS data set ???

13. Data Input Sheet - Deleting Entries - all added data deletes