Help w/ saving

Post by Shanno » Tue, 08 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any way to save data that was directly put
into SPSS Windows?  I need to save my data as an ASCII file.

Shannon

Help w/ saving

Post by Ketil Eikelan » Thu, 10 Sep 1998 04:00:00

In SPSS 8, use FILE, SAVE AS and select the desired file format in the scroll list (file type) in the data window.

Ketil Eikeland

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any way to save data that was directly put
into SPSS Windows?  I need to save my data as an ASCII file.

Shannon

1. Help: Save, Save As Greyed Out

Framemaker 5.5.6 on HP-UX 11.0:

We had removed write permission to a user's directory tree.  The user
had attempted to modify some files in the tree, but the "Save" and "Save
As" were greyed out.  We restored write permission to the entire tree,
even making the user's directory/files 777.

"Save" and "Save As" are still greyed out for all the Framemaker files
in the directory.

Did something happen to some internal Framemaker log that records the
"state" of Framemaker documents?  I am lost and there do not seem to be
any relevant docs that I can find.

It seems to create/delete the .lck files as expected.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

--
The Rule of Abi-Bar-Shim (Project Mgr. - Great Pyramid):

"At some point it becomes necessary to behead all the architects and
begin construction."

eof

2. PPP Dial-Up Networking Problem ...

3. To save or not to save, w/document fonts?

4. Printing problems with SoftWindows 2.0

5. Quark: Save and Save As problems....

6. online money

7. Save LOG Clear LOG Save LOG ...

8. Demo Problems

9. problem executing code "saved" using SAVE command

10. SAVE $$$ FS: Computers Wanted: Computer Sellers SAVE $$$$

11. problems saving resource pool when saving 2000 project as 98

12. Brian K --cancel a save in before save event

13. File Properties changes aren't saved when saving to Vis 5 format from Vis 2000