export output file (.spo) from Spss ver. 10.0 to Spss ver 8.0

export output file (.spo) from Spss ver. 10.0 to Spss ver 8.0

Post by ise » Wed, 31 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi there !

It is possible to export output file (.spo) from Spss ver. 10.0 to Spss ver
8.0  ?

It is possible to export large output (tables) in word 97 with some scripts
already done ?

Thanks, Ise

export output file (.spo) from Spss ver. 10.0 to Spss ver 8.0

Post by Johannes Harti » Wed, 07 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> It is possible to export output file (.spo) from Spss ver. 10.0 to Spss ver
> 8.0  ?

I'd love to know this answer, too! I have a similar problem with 9.0 => 7.5.
Please let me know if you find a solution.

Quote:> It is possible to export large output (tables) in word 97 with some scripts
> already done ?

http://www.spss.com/tech/scptxchg/export.htm

Best regards,
Johannes Hartig

1. Output viewer problem in SPSS 8.0; SPSS 8.0/9.0 comparioson

We have SPSS 8.0 on our network, and I've recently encountered an
unusual (I think) problem when teaching students to use SPSS.   Some
output (including error boxes, tables--just about anything, it seems)
appears with it's left side not visible.  Neither using the horizontal
scroll bar nor resizing the two output panes lets me see what's
hidden.  What do I need to do?

Second question...  This May I'm going to teach other faculty how to
use SPSS to do basic descriptive and inferential statistics ("first
semester" stuff), plus data transformations and file importing.  I
have the CD I need to update us to SPSS 9.0, but I'm hesitating to
install it just yet because I don't want to confuse the students I'm
teaching right now or have too little time to prepare for the May
faculty class.  But...is 9.0 all that different from 8.0 as far as
basic procedures?  I certainly found that 6.1 to 8.0 wasn't much of a
leap, other than the output viewer, getting rid of that incredibly
user-hostile chart carousel, and the pivot tables.  Any opinions on
8.0 vs. 9.0?

Gerry Grzyb
Associate Professor of Sociology
UW-Oshkosh

2. Begin PDF development

3. printing-problems with spss-viewer (ver. 8.0)

4. c2 and shadow passwd

5. How do you Export 10.05 .spo files for Mac user without SPSS

6. NEED Oracle Finance Functional in WA

7. Can't read a very old SPSS program on ver. 10.0.5

8. Job opportunity in Canada.

9. Opening early pre-PC+ *.sys file into either SPSS 8.0, 10.0 or 11.0

10. Adjusting date format in SPSS Base (ver 10.0.7)

11. Key For SPSS Ver 10 please

12. SPSS ver 10 and VirusScan

13. Importing viewer files (*.spo) from spss v.10 to v.9