Huyns IGA F tests in SPSS

Post by Felix Ba » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:35:53

Hello, I was adviced to do for as mixed anova with unequal sample
sizes a correction Huynh's (1978) IGA F tests as a correction for
unequal covariance matrices. I know that there is a SAS/IML program,
which can be obtained from Algina (1997) but I don't have access to
SAS. Did anybody wrote a similar macro for spss by chance or knows a
web site where I can obtain it? Thanks in advance
Felix Bach

1. Thin Client Testing "the ins and outs"

I am curious if others in test land have experience in testing Thin Clients, and those applications that run on Thin Clients.

Specifically I would like to know some of the Gotch Yas that thin client has been prone to as well as some of the tools used.

The particular Thin Client server will be on a Windows 2000 server with interfaces into a Windows CE device. What was your minimal machine set up as? How many connections did you make to the server? What sort of load testing tools did you use to verify your connection? Were you connected to the outside world via a printer from the server as well?

This technology is a new realm for me, and I would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

------------------

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/Forum15/HTML/000816.html

2. db-19 plugs/sockets -- WHERE?

3. SAS to SPSS; variable labels (SAS V8.2, SPSS V10.1, WIN98)

4. WTB: Original Castle Wolfenstein w/ poly bag

5. Time-use Research with SPSS / Sequence-analysis with SPSS

6. Multiface 128!!!

7. SPSS-How can I do in SPSS to display labels in a table with frecuency = 0

8. pcAnywhere 9.2 update available! (Windows 2000 CERTIFIED)

9. SAS to SPSS; variable labels (SAS V8.2, SPSS V10.1, WIN98)

10. SPSS Client cannot connect to SPSS Server

11. export output file (.spo) from Spss ver. 10.0 to Spss ver 8.0

12. SPSS 10.0.5 (latest release) versus SPSS 9.0.1

13. SPSS v 6.1 and SPSS v 8.0