Help with SPSS Conjoint

Post by A » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 12:59:18

Hi,

I'm using SPSS Conjoint 8.0 for the first time. I've generated
11 profile cards (using scores to rate, rather than rank) with
2 holdout cards. I wish to know why the value for Kendall's tau
for holdouts I get in the conjoint results is always either -1, 0, or 1.
Can anyone give some insight?

Many thanks,
AH

1. HELP! SPSS CONJOINT 8.0

Does anyone have experience using Conjoint 8.0?  I am trying to learn how to
use the application and am running into problems when I try to tie the
orthognal design into the rating data to generate the solution.  Can anyone
help?

Thanks in advance!

2. Moderation

3. SPSS Conjoint module?

4. 2nd CFV and VOTE ACK: comp.soft-sys.khoros

5. Does SPSS Base contain any conjoint procedures?

6. Info on NCAI 92 Workshops?

7. Conjoint analysis using SPSS

8. fax receive now

9. spss conjoint