Monte-Carlo-Simulation

Post by Johann Melli » Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,

there is an add-in modul available, which allows a
Monte-Carlo-Simulation under MS-Excel. Can anybody help me to find more
details on this specific Add-in for Excel, e.g. weblinks with more
information etc.
Thanks beforehand !

regards,

Johann Mellin

Monte-Carlo-Simulation

Post by Henry Wience » Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Yes, it is named Crystal Ball. Find it at www.decisioneering.com for more
information.

>Hi all,

>there is an add-in modul available, which allows a
>Monte-Carlo-Simulation under MS-Excel. Can anybody help me to find more
>details on this specific Add-in for Excel, e.g. weblinks with more
>information etc.
>Thanks beforehand !

>regards,

>Johann Mellin

Monte-Carlo-Simulation

Post by Jens Okkel » Sun, 31 Jan 1999 04:00:00

The program CRYSTAL BALL is what you need. You can download a demoversion
here: http://www.decisioneering.com/crystal_ball/

Kasper

Quote:>Hi all,

>there is an add-in modul available, which allows a
>Monte-Carlo-Simulation under MS-Excel. Can anybody help me to find more
>details on this specific Add-in for Excel, e.g. weblinks with more
>information etc.
>Thanks beforehand !

>regards,

>Johann Mellin

Monte-Carlo-Simulation

Post by KMitch19 » Sun, 31 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi Kasper,
Thanks for that very useful information.