SPSS Batch Program

Post by Wong Chun K » Sun, 31 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Dear All SPSS Users,

Recently, I've developed a batch program for SPSS (both 6.x and 7.5x
or later). With this program, you are no need to use the menu and
mouse system to run the SPSS program one by one. Now, you can run more
programs (e.g. about 100) just by one click!

Download this from my web page:
http://home.hkstar.com/~chunkit/html/download.html

Ah Kit

SPSS Batch Program

Post by Rick Olive » Thu, 04 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> Dear All SPSS Users,

> Recently, I've developed a batch program for SPSS (both 6.x and 7.5x
> or later). With this program, you are no need to use the menu and
> mouse system to run the SPSS program one by one. Now, you can run more
> programs (e.g. about 100) just by one click!

> Download this from my web page:
> http://home.hkstar.com/~chunkit/html/download.html

Well, it seems like a nice little utility -- but it's not clear what
this offers that isn't provided in the SPSS production facility that is
provided with the SPSS Base system.

1. SPSS Batch Program (Add a batch function to SPSS for Windows)

Dear All SPSS Users,

Recently, I've developed a batch program for SPSS (both 6.x and 7.5x
or later). With this program, you are no need to use the menu and
mouse system to run the SPSS program one by one. Now, you can run more
programs (e.g. about 100) just by one click!

Download this from my web page:
http://home.hkstar.com/~chunkit/html/download.html

Ah Kit

2. Need an A3k

3. SPSS Batch Program (Add a batch function to your SPSS for Windows)

4. OpenGL and HP/GL

5. Windowa 95 batch file program for zip files

6. $$$ this really works!!!$$$$

7. Batch program exist to combine multiple pdf files into one pdf file?

8. Workstation service won't start

9. Exec a program within MVS Batch SAS

10. Antwort: RE: Exec a program within MVS Batch SAS

11. control work library for batch program?

12. run batch SAS program from Excel "shell" function?