Script: rotate column labels

Post by Satu Tannine » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:57:50

Hi,
I would like to find a script, which goes through all pivot tables in the
output window and rotates all column labels. Can anyone help?
Best Regards
Satu

Script: rotate column labels

Post by User » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:29:51

http://www.spss.com/tech/answer/details.cfm?tech_tan_id=100010579

Quote:> Hi,
> I would like to find a script, which goes through all pivot tables in the
> output window and rotates all column labels. Can anyone help?
> Best Regards
> Satu

1. Rotating labels

Question for IDL users:

 Dose anyone know how to rotate labels
on (let's say) x-axis on the SURFACE
plot independently form rotating the
whole graph using AX or AZ options?

I would like to do this for better
readability of the labels without moving
the surface.....

        Ivan Popsefanija

2. mib for Cisco 2811

3. Rotating tick labels

4. Cable Modem Settings.......

5. Rotating tick labels in DG

6. Kicked out

7. Rotate rows to columns

8. Can't see and print a postscript font.

9. Rotated page is rotated back!

10. Real column labels instead of A, B, C, etc. in Excel

11. Column and row labels

12. Excel: Date column labels get changed!

13. Worksheet Column Labels