Mac version

Post by Marc Gamerof » Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Yes, the latest version is 6.1. I don't think SPSS has plans to update
the Mac version; you can find info about this at www.spss.com.

> Is there a MacIntosh version of SPSS?

1. eps file prints from PC version of FrameMaker but not MAC version of FrameMaker

Earlier this week, I posted a question about making a color photo
into a black and white photo with color highlights (the photo is
a little girl drinking a glass of water). I gave the information
that I received from this newsgroup to my illustrator.

The information was very helpful to my illustrator and we
thank you.

Now we have another problem. The eps file of the photo is
imported into a FrameMaker 5.5.6 file and the FrameMaker
file will not print separates of the photo. The banner and the
text on the page prints as separates, but the photo does not
print as separates. The page prints as a composite but when
I print separates the photo doesn't print at all. I have a MAC G3
with OS 8.6.

My illustrator has a PC with Windows NT. I provided the file
to the illustrator and he was able to print a composite and
the 4-color separates with no problem. We were using the
same printer.

Why do the separates print from the PC FrameMaker 5.5.6
and not from the MAC FrameMaker 5.5.6?

I normally send ps files (made from my MAC) to the service bureau,
but I am leary about doing this if I can't get the native file to
print separates. I have never had to print separates of a photo
before only line art and never had a problem with printing
separates before making the postscript file to send to the
service bureau.

Thank you for any help with this problem.

Sherry

_________________________
Sherry Reeves, Editor
U.S. Geological Survey
221 North Broadway Avenue
Urbana, Illinois 61801

2. Problems with Yodlee Third Party Downloads in MS Money 2005

3. REPOST: Vuescan Film Types missing or incorrect with v7.3.9 Mac Version

4. invalid page fault

5. Vuescan Film Types missing or incorrect with v7.3.9 Mac Version

6. Mysterious Slow DataAdapter.Fill()

7. VueScan - no more Mac versions

8. Connection

9. driver patch for snapscan 1212u (mac version)

10. Using a 6100c Mac version on a PC?

11. Agfa SnapScan 600 PC vs. Mac version?

12. MagicScan 3.13 Mac version

13. v310 (mac version) scsi connections on back?