tutorial help

Post by Vincent Malle » Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
I'm getting started with statistics (medical). Could anyone indicate me
a good tutorial book getting me up to multivariate analysis using SPSS.
Are there educational sites on the WWW?
Thanks for your help
Vincent

tutorial help

Post by Tim Daciu » Mon, 25 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Multivariate Statistical Analysis : A Conceptual Introduction by Sam
Kash Kachigan
Data Analysis with SPSS Stephen A. Sweet
Fundamental Statistics for Social Research : Step-By-Step Calculations
and Computer Techniques Using Spss for Windows Duncan Cramer

You could also take a look at Amazon.com

Tim

1. HELP!Tutorial HELP!

I just started learning PB 4.0 and when going through the Getting
Started manual it wants a file called "emptut.sql" and I can't seem to
find it. I searched my hard drive and the PB 4.0 CD but no luck.

Can anyone help me find a copy of this file.

2. ZipMagic 2000

3. LZW gif tutorial, help !

4. far pointer assignment in BC++

5. PB4 Desktop GPF in Tutorial HELP

6. WANTED! Sun Monitor -> Overhead Projector

7. OFF SUBJECT: Online Tutorials or CDrom Tutorials?

8. howto configure syslog

9. NEW tutorial! * FREE * PC Interfacing Tutorials

10. I need help on Excel for Accounting Tutorials

11. Help............. Need A Tutorial?????