Newbie Q: Can SPSS 11.5 calculate capability index say cpk, cp etc ?

Newbie Q: Can SPSS 11.5 calculate capability index say cpk, cp etc ?

Post by .YC » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:39:38

Can anybody tech me how or is there any tutorial talk about this?
TQ
YC

1. translating Arc/INFO or ArcView boundary files to SPSS 11.5 geosets

I have geographic boundary files for the Districts of the US 108th
Congress in 3 formats:

ARC/INFO EXPORT (.e00) format
ArcView Shapefile (.shp) format
ARC/INFO Ungenerate (ASCII) format

I would like to create a new SPSS (MAPINFO) geoset (.TAB) file so I can
display statistical results from SPSS runs.

Is there anybody on this list who has already converted boundary files
from any of these formats to SPSS geosets? What software did you use?

TIA

Art

2. Gyrus... and the Classics!

3. SPSS 11.5 - Script - Syntax

4. Create PDFs

5. SPSS 11.5 - SAX Script - ODBC Connection to SQL Server

6. Display Chart from a database query in a web page

7. no interactive graphs in spss 11.5

8. AREXX: can rx script have an AREXX port?

9. SPSS Tables 11.5

10. IGN says xbox is cancelled / being canned? hoax?

11. beyond 8.5" x 11.5"

12. Audio & Video Capability Qs