Questions from a Doctoral Student

Post by Samuel LopezDeVictori » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:34:02

This next quarter I will be taking Advanced Inferenetial Statistics, I am
looking to determine which is the best package for my student budget (small)
and the most power I can get. I would hopefully like to also, if possible,
use the same software for my dissertation number crunching. I see that one
can buy some packages used like SPSS 11.0 Student version for around $50.00
but I don't know if it will cover at least the following requirements for my
class:

Regression

Multiple Regression

Power

Factorial ANOVA

ANCOVA

Repeated-measures ANOVA

Mixed (Between-Within) ANOVA

Nonparametric Tests

Could anyone steer me with their advice? Anyone selling used packages?
Sources, Links? What is the best software title in your opinion (Statistica,
SPSS, Analyse-it, etc.).

E-mail me please at:

BlackBird

1. Question from a doctoral student

[...]

2. An intereting article about the Mac

3. Questions from a doctoral student

4. Defect Tracking with Track Record/Visual Intercept - Any experiences ?

5. Research, Doctoral Student

6. No Username/Password Popup to Publish

7. *!STUDENTS!* Add YOUR Name to the Nat'l Student Directory !!

8. HP 720 problems and poor quality.

9. Japanese students rank higher then American students

10. *!STUDENTS!* Add YOUR Name to the Nat'l Student Directory !!

11. students question

12. STUDENT QUESTIONS

13. student question