vpn over tcp or udp

Post by redtomat » Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:53:34

hey !

does someone know a way to create a vpn between 2 Windows 2000 Pro ( each
connected to the internet ), using only one udp or tcp port ?

Thanks !

------
User of http://www.foorum.com/. The best tools for usenet searching.

vpn over tcp or udp

Post by Tauno Voipi » Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:23:30

Quote:> hey !

> does someone know a way to create a vpn between 2 Windows 2000 Pro ( each
> connected to the internet ), using only one udp or tcp port ?

You could try CIPE (Crypto IP Encapsulation)
http://www.inka.de/~bigred/devel/cipe.html

Tauno Voipio

1. TCP/UDP port used by tunneling and VPN ?

Hi Networkers,

What is the TCP/UDP port, that IOS uses for tunneling, for VPN ?
I wonder, why this port cannot be configurable ? I think, it is better
if the TCP/UPD port of tunneling and VPN can be configurable, what is
your opinion ?

Thank you very much for any infos, reply, comments... especially from
the people at Cicso.
Best regards,
TQLoc

2. Need Info On AWE 64 Soundcard

3. UDP-/TCP-port numbers used in the Win95/NT tcp/ip stack

4. Help me NT users!

5. TCP/IP Tutorials - TCP, IP, UDP ect

6. Compare our prices to Great Lakes

7. VPN concentrator/Cisco VPN client and UDP

8. Problems with audio playback while streaming - HELP!

9. voice-overs

10. TCP/UDP port or protocol-based routing

11. change udp-based syslog to tcp-based syslog in cisco?

12. UDP or TCP

13. Cisco Pix 515 Port forwarding range: 10000-50000 (tcp/udp)