Making VCD on Mac

Post by ahc » Sat, 04 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi
I like to know how to create a VCD from VHS
on Mac.  What kind of the software and harware
do I need?
-Andy

1. VCD making questions

!How to convert VHS tape-> avi? What kind of card I need to install?
!What's the difference compare to using MPEG Enocder cards?
!

How much money are you willing to spend to make VCD?
The lowest cost right now is video-oh, snazzi and others
(video to MPEG - however the quality is pretty low).  It
is better to capture in AVI format then compress down to MPEG.

One big investment that you have to make is hard disk farm.
Just for note a 15 mins of video will take up 2G of disk space (this
also depends on the video capture card that youre buying).

John

2. Pleasance's Motivation...

3. (none)

4. Clue me in on making VCD's

5. PDF Search Engines

6. Making VCD

7. Problem using WinExec to exec a file with the same name as the currently running program??

8. Need Help making vcd from mpgs using WinOnCD

9. Making VCD

10. making of vcd

11. How to backup VCD on Mac?