Update of Nero changes Nero to Nero Express

Update of Nero changes Nero to Nero Express

Post by Paul » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 07:44:18

I updated my 5.5.9.9 to .14 and now it only comes up with the Nero Express.
I no longer have a choice of Express or Regular but my program (Start,
Programs, Ahead) shows both Nero Burning Rom and Nero Express.  Of course
both opens up Express.
Anyway to change this?
Thanks
Paul

Update of Nero changes Nero to Nero Express

Post by Dave Dougla » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 22:34:50

Have you tried the Nero Button at the bottom of the Express Screen?

Quote:> I updated my 5.5.9.9 to .14 and now it only comes up with the Nero
Express.
> I no longer have a choice of Express or Regular but my program (Start,
> Programs, Ahead) shows both Nero Burning Rom and Nero Express.  Of course
> both opens up Express.
> Anyway to change this?
> Thanks
> Paul

---

Update of Nero changes Nero to Nero Express

Post by Paul » Sun, 06 Oct 2002 07:54:31

Dave, it got worse.  Now under the program listing for AHEAD, there is no
longer a Nero Burning ROM, just Express.  I don't know why the update did
this but I might just try a reinstall.
Thanks