List of available software that works with Philips CDD 2600

Post by Michael Spann stud. iur » Mon, 18 Aug 1997 04:00:00

--------------025944CFC4AE18EBC8D7B942

Hi All

on my homepage I have listed some software, that works with Philips
CDD2600. I will update this list every week, so bookmark my homepage
(please not the single page, because I want to recreate my homepage, so
the address could change)

 My hompage at http://www.student.uni-augsburg.de/~spann/

--------------025944CFC4AE18EBC8D7B942

<HTML>
Hi All

<P>on my homepage I have listed some software, that works with Philips
CDD2600. I will update this list every week, so bookmark my homepage (please
not the single page, because I want to recreate my homepage, so the address
could change)

<P>&nbsp;<A HREF="http://www.student.uni-augsburg.de">My hompage at http://www.student.uni-augsburg.de/~spann/</A></HTML>

--------------025944CFC4AE18EBC8D7B942--

List of available software that works with Philips CDD 2600

Post by Michael Spann stud. iur » Mon, 18 Aug 1997 04:00:00

the right address:

http://www.student.uni-augsburg.de/~spann/

1. Philips CDD 2600, works with what and how???

I have bought a CDD 2600 last week. I have installed it in the following
configuration:

- ASUS T2P4 mainboard with IBM P166+
- 64 MB of RAM and 512kb cache onboard.
- ASUS PCI SC200 SCSI-2 controller.
- 3.2 GB IDE Harddisk.

I've tried Easy CD Pro, WinOnCD, Corel CD-Creator but nothing works.

I work under Windows NT 4.0 workstation, which accepts my drives perfectly.

Please some one help me out, for I am really getting desparete!!!

Thank you,,

Frank

2. Need advice on inefficient code

3. Philips CDD 2600 - Works in A.M., Crash and burn in P.M.

4. The Address Book does not contain a cross certificate capable of validating the public key

5. EZ 4.0 and Philips CDD2600 // WIN 95 Software Driver CDD 2600

6. CD Rom Failure

7. S: Software for the Philips CDD 2600

8. Where to get Jam?

9. WTB:philips cdd 2600 drives [bare]

10. ASUS SC200 + Philips CDD 2600 SCSI + Pioneer DR466 12X ?

11. Philips 2600 CDD DAO Error 'Write', Buffer is too big

12. Problem with Philips CDD 2600 and Easy CD PRO 95 !!!!

13. Which CD-R: Philips CDD-2600, Sony CDU-926S, Yamaha CDR-200T ?