CD Label Problem - Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated

CD Label Problem - Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated

Post by royal j » Sat, 01 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I have a problem with Memorex's self-adhesive CD labels on my CDRs.  It
was peeling around the edges, between about 1/16 and 1/4 inch all
around.  I tried pressing it down, but then when I started to play it, I

could hear the paper rubbing against something and it was peeling again
when I took it out.

What is the best solution to my problem without having to spend alot of
money on it or even turning this CDR with the partly sticky label into a

coaster?
How safe is it to just use a white glue (or should I use crazy glue) and

paste the labels back on to the CD-R?
How much of the glue should I use without affecting the CD-R playing and

disc itself?
Does it matter what type of glue I use?
Or could I apply Modge  Podge on the labels for future labels to prevent

it from happening again?

Also, could I use a double-sided sticky tape and place it under the
non-sticky
parts of the label?  Don't know if this will cause some unbalance of the

CDR while playing in the CD player.  I don't want to wreck my system
because of this.

If someone could please help with my problem, I'd appreciate it very
much.

Thanks,
Jack

CD Label Problem - Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated

Post by KITSY » Sun, 09 May 1999 04:00:00

Of all the "Paper" labels, Neato seem to have the least problems.

Edie
KitchinSynkStudio's

1. CD Label Problem - Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated

[...]

2. getting hwnd to a button on a dialog box?

3. Discjuggler problem - any help appreciated

4. Mirroring Drives in Win2K Server.

5. Appreciate help on wnaspi32.dll not loading Same problem TIA

6. Clock

7. ATAPI CD Drive disappeared - Any help appreciated

8. reply-to address

9. Data lost on CD-RW...- help appreciated

10. Any Help will be appreciated (CD-rom freeze)

11. Urgent Production Problems - Concise, Knowledgeable Advice Appreciated....

12. HP 7200i technical problem, assistance appreciated

13. Discjuggler 1.05 crash frenzy, any help appreciated.