Mitsumi 4802 TE ... any good?

Post by Xaver Duble » Mon, 31 May 1999 04:00:00

hi

i try to decide on a cdr.
since i'll only use it for backups and some audio burning i don't need a
highend drive.
neevertheless i'd like to make sure, that i don't buy crap.

so if you have any thoughts to spare on the mitsumi drive or any other
drive out there...

thanks in advance
xaver

  If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Mitsumi 4802 TE ... any good?

Post by Dave Plattee » Tue, 01 Jun 1999 04:00:00

> hi

> i try to decide on a cdr.
> since i'll only use it for backups and some audio burning i don't need a
> highend drive.
> neevertheless i'd like to make sure, that i don't buy crap.

> so if you have any thoughts to spare on the mitsumi drive or any other
> drive out there...

> thanks in advance
> xaver

I bought one a few weeks ago, i burn audio (DAO) 4 speed on Mitsumi cdr,
I love this
burner. Perfect. That burner was also testet in Germany, the only thing
that was minus was the noise the tray made.

Dave.

Mitsumi 4802 TE ... any good?

Post by Dave Plattee » Wed, 02 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Sorry,  Mitsui  CDR's.

>  i burn audio (DAO) 4 speed on Mitsumi cdr,

1. Mitsumi 4802 TE ??

Hello I'm a newbies in CD-RW world ...
now I want to buy a CD-RW drive that cheap enough for me I thought ........
this Mitsumi 4802 TE is IDE 8 read, 4 write, 2 Re write ......
I know this drive may be to ancient for now .. but this drive is the
cheapest one with acceptable write ability (not re write) .........
I'm not much care about the read speed and the Re-write speed ....

any body know how the perfomance of this drive ? (quality, write ability)
I mean is this drive not easyly break, able to write at any software (EZCD
4,1 and CDRWIN is most important) and is writed CDR using this drive is able
to be use on other CD player and CDROM (music, data, VCD)

oh yes... after reading much news at this group .. I found that RAW is
important for a CD-RW ... I want to add my question more ... is this Mitsumi
4802 TE also support RAW .. and what is the actually use of RAW is ?

...  because I can't every day check the newsgroup .. ( I use a cyber cafe)

sorry my question is too much and looks like fool and sorry my english is
very poor.

--
Thank you very much.

2. dialog box resizing

3. HELP!!! Mitsumi 4802 TE installation

4. refused zone transfer with hyphen in domain name

5. Mitsumi 4802 TE , Nero problems with audio burning !

6. Which is the REAL domain account policy?

7. Mitsumi CR 4802 TE

8. Session-based login via URL

9. mitsumi 4802 - any good

10. 4802 TE problem .. need help...