Convert Ram file to mp3 or wav

Post by Bluerive » Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi Everybody,
Do anybody know how to covert a .Ram file (Real Player) to .mp3
Thanks so much
Have a niiiiiiiiiiice day :-))
Blue

Convert Ram file to mp3 or wav

Post by cap » Fri, 11 Feb 2000 04:00:00

streambox ripper does it
it used to be called ra2wav

Quote:> Hi Everybody,
> Do anybody know how to covert a .Ram file (Real Player) to .mp3
> Thanks so much
> Have a niiiiiiiiiiice day :-))
> Blue

1. Converting 16kbit mono MP3 files to CD compatible WAV files

I have several 16kbit mono MP3 files that I want to convert to CD
compatible WAV files so that I can burn them to a standard audio CD-R
with Nero version 5.0.4.6 bundled.  How can I do this?

I tried CDex but Nero said the WAV files were invalid.  Thank you in
advance for all replies.
--
My cat Marmaduke likes to look out the window especially at
night.  He LOVES to smell out an open window especially at

2. Searching Zipped Files on a website

3. What is the best software to convert MP3 files to WAV files?

4. Volatile declared objects

5. Converting Mid files to Wav or Mp3

6. Make FrontPage visible?

7. converting .mp3 and .wav files to CDA format so i can play them in my car

8. Access/FP2000

9. .mp3 to .wav files....how to convert

10. converting MP3 files to .wav format

11. Convert a WAV file to MP3 format?

12. Prob Recording converted MP3 to WAV files

13. Req: Info on converting midi files to wav files please?