torisan (sanyo) 4x 3cd changer problem in wn3.1

torisan (sanyo) 4x 3cd changer problem in wn3.1

Post by Astro B » Sun, 29 Sep 1996 04:00:00

hi,

well, i finally learned that this particular 4x 3cd changer by torisan
is a problem child, but i already bought the lemon...

anyway, i'm having trouble installing it on my computer.  i'm working
it off a soundcard right now, standard ide interface.  the problem is
that my computer has trouble recognizing the driver.

i don't know if it's the torisan.sys file or the torisan3.vxd file.

anyone know what to do, i'd appreciate it very much...please e-mail me.

thanks,
jim