Settings in CDRWin for Yamaha 400T

Post by Jon Weav » Thu, 22 Jan 1998 04:00:00

In the 'help' docs on CDRWin it tells you the best settings for each CDR drive.

For the Yamaha it says:-

Mode 1 - 2048
Mode 2 - 2352

As default, CDRWin sets:-

Mode 1 - 2352
Mode 2 - 2352

I have been using this for a while and all seems fine, but I am wondering
if I should change to the recommended settings.

Any info would be appreciated

Jon

Post by Goran Marini » Thu, 22 Jan 1998 04:00:00

>In the 'help' docs on CDRWin it tells you the best settings for each CDR
drive.

>For the Yamaha it says:-

>Mode 1 - 2048
>Mode 2 - 2352

>As default, CDRWin sets:-

>Mode 1 - 2352
>Mode 2 - 2352

>I have been using this for a while and all seems fine, but I am wondering
>if I should change to the recommended settings.

 If you have a g firmware or later, for Yamaha it doesn't matter.

1. Help with CDRWIN and Yamaha 400T

    Here is my problem I have a Yamaha 400T writer and any time that I try
to write a CD with CDRWIN it gives me the following error message: Error:
"WRITE" command failed on device 0:2:0 ASPI request aborted (o2h ooh ooh).

    I just installed a new harddrive and thus had to reinstall everything,
before I did this I was able to use CDRWIN with not problems. Also I am able
to create CD's using Adaptecs Easy Creator.

    Please help me with this problem, it has really got be beat. If possible

    Thanks in advance.

    Jim Sanderson

2. Help! PageMaker 5 (WIN) postscript files and Preps 2.5

3. Settings for CDRWIN and Yamaha 4260

4. Question about ACPI Standby ...

5. Yamaha 400t vs. Yamaha 4260 RW

6. Master Browser

7. 400t w/ cdrwin works in 95, not NT4

8. TFTP a config

9. Cdrwin setting in system.ini

10. CDRWIN settings DAO / TAO

11. my exp. TOSHIBAx4 ins.& Q: PIO mode?

12. CDr drives with digital ins/outs

13. DART DeClick & DeHiss DirectX Plug-ins Available