Anyone successfully ripped an audio cd with Latitude CPi Sanyo Torisan 20x speed???

Anyone successfully ripped an audio cd with Latitude CPi Sanyo Torisan 20x speed???

Post by Hans Kw » Mon, 22 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Latitude owners,

I tried as far as I know all settings available in Audiograbber and
other ripper software to get a decent wav rip from an audio cd. In all
settings I get distorted sound,  even without the warning light for
possible speed errors flashing

Sound recorder from Windows 95 seems to give the best sound.

System information:
        Windows 95 OSR 2
        Dell Latitude  Cpi 266 Mhz
        Sanyo Torisan 20x speed
        scsi1hlp.vxd version 4.00.950 (not the a or B version)

If anyone has a good working setup, please send me the information.

Thanks in advance,
Hans Kwee

1. TORiSAN (Sanyo) 4X CD-ROM with SB16 problem - Help?

I am trying to add a TORiSAN (Sanyo) 4X CD-ROM to my daughters 486-40 machine
using the IDE interface on a SoundBlaster 16 board and a CDR-S1G device
driver.  Currently, the machine has two floppies and a hard drive (its own
IDE).  The sound card works fine, but the CD-ROM never responds.  I'm thinking
there may be an interrupt conflict, but I can't be sure.  Can anyone help me
here?  Should the CD-ROM be primary or secondary?  Should it be a slave or
master (it has jumpers for SL, MA and CS)?  Do I need to disable something on
the existing IDE card driving the hard drive and floppies?  Any suggestions
will be greatly appreciated!

Dave

2. Pocket PC 2002 Screen Saver Password

3. Need Win95 driver for Torisan (Sanyo) S1G cd rom

4. Wanted dead or alive: CBM64 emulator on PC

5. SoundBlaster 16 and TORiSAN (Sanyo) 4X CD-ROM - Help?

6. I do need this information

7. Need drivers: Sanyo Torisan 4X

8. Final Call for Papers: CAC '03 (Workshop on Communication Architecture for Clusters)-held with IPDPS'03

9. Audio ripping speed

10. Torisan (Sanyo) CDR-CG3 Firmware

11. torisan (sanyo) 4x 3cd changer problem in wn3.1

12. Trouble with Torisan/Sanyo 3CD-Changer

13. Torisan (Sanyo) changer problems