Yamaha 400t CR-R Problem

Post by Jerry Bezdiki » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:02:17

I've recently been getting numerous hardware error messages when trying to
write files to my Yamaha 400t (using a Mac Power PC beige mini tower and
Adaptec Toast), but no problems in burning audio cds. Not having updated
the drives rom in many years, I thought that might help with this problem.
When I attempted to update to firmware Version 1.0q the drive froze with
both amber lights on continuously (not flashing). I can't seem to get the
drive un-frozen and recognized by my Mac (operating system 8.6).

My hardware set-up is obviously quite old, but financial issues have kept
me from upgrading. I'd hate to have to buy another external scsi drive,
when the next Mac that I purchase (hopefully soon) will come equipped with
one.

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated. Please reply via e-mail as well as
to this group.

Thank you in advance.
Jerry

1. problems with yamaha 400t

Six months ago I bought a Yamaha 400t recorder, and have been working
perfectly since then, but about three weeks ago have begun to give problems,
It breaks discs with different errors (buffer underrun, track error, etc).

Have anybody had the same problems?
Is there any way to solve them?
Is my recorder almost die?

Thank you very much!!

2. WTB Atari Ethernet Card

3. Problems with Yamaha 400t...

4. Weird DOS6.2/SmartDrv Prob...

5. Yamaha 400t problem

6. coredump

7. problems with Yamaha 400t

8. Announcement: OBOE - Open Business Objects for EDI - Release 1.2.0

9. Yamaha 400t Problem....

10. Problems with Yamaha 400t

11. Yamaha 400t, scsci or EasyCDPro problem ? HELP

12. Problem with Easy-CD Pro2 and Yamaha 100/400t

13. Q: Problem with Yamaha 400t