Does anyone know where I can get CD Cover Templates for MS Pulblisher 2000?

Does anyone know where I can get CD Cover Templates for MS Pulblisher 2000?

Post by John Aren » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 00:54:52

Does anyone know if there are Publisher 2000 templates for CD Covers
available on the net?

Please let me know.

Many Thanks,

John Arena.

Does anyone know where I can get CD Cover Templates for MS Pulblisher 2000?

Post by Tony » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:16:58

http://search.officeupdate.microsoft.com/TemplateGallery/ct111.asp

Quote:> Does anyone know if there are Publisher 2000 templates for CD Covers
> available on the net?

> Please let me know.

> Many Thanks,

> John Arena.

1. MS Word Templates for CD Covers?

Has anybody made CD-Cover Templates for Microsoft Word?  I'm looking
for templates that can make booklets that can fit inside a jewel case,
like the instructions for games, etc.

I want to print out the tips, hints, cheat codes that I download from
Web pages and pop them inside the CD cases that most games come in.

I think I can make my own, but I'd prefer not to re-invent the wheel.

Thanks for any pointers.

2. Router and HUB

3. Does anyone know where the MS CDROM Extension for DOS 6.2 is?

4. Frontier: Braben speaks (thargoids

5. Anyone know of CDR software compatible with Windows 2000 b3?

6. No submenus in PP LStdPopupMenu...?

7. CD Cover Templates

8. Please help with thumnails

9. Templates for CD covers needed