Need new template for Neato CD

Post by Tan » Mon, 13 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I am trying to use Design Express for Neato CD but have realised that the
template which is being used is for 3 cds on a single sheet. I have the
Neato cd label pack but this only has 2 cds per label.

Has anyone got the 2-cd template?

Thanks
Tan

Need new template for Neato CD

Post by Michael A. Gullic » Mon, 13 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I called Neato and asked for the CDFACE software that they now ship with
their label kit.  It has the templates for both 3-up and 2-up labels.  They
sent it to me free and it arrived in 2 days.

--

DNRC  O-