by El Ski » Sun, 22 Oct 1995 04:00:00
1. Need windows mcicda.drv MCI audio CD driver
I need the MCD-CD audio driver mcicda.drv located in the windows system directory.
2. is operator new() MT-Safe?
3. NO MCI Driver, No CD Audio
4. export classes using Watcom
5. MCI CD audio driver
6. Does Win2000Pro support themes?
7. need help, MCI CD driver for windows
8. IP_MAX_UNITs on custom built simulator
9. CR-563-B Windows MCI driver is needed!!!
10. MCI CD-Rom Driver?
11. "Invalid MCI device ID..." - Playing audio cd in CDROM
12. MCI CD Audio with 562