Good home use CDW software?

Post by David » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:39:43

I received NTI's CD writing software with my first Burner. When that
burner died I received BHA. They both are pretty lousy with NTI's
working slightly better. However, I've moved up to WXP and NTI's now
working very badly,* often for no reason. Another problem it
has is not understanding unicode file names (some have mixed
English/Hebrew).

Does anyone have a recommendation for good software for backing up my
home system to CD?

thanx,
David

Good home use CDW software?

Post by Graham Mayo » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:42:45

Ghost 2003!

--
<>>< ><<> ><<>
 Graham Mayor

> I received NTI's CD writing software with my first Burner. When that
> burner died I received BHA. They both are pretty lousy with NTI's
> working slightly better. However, I've moved up to WXP and NTI's now
> working very badly,* often for no reason. Another problem it
> has is not understanding unicode file names (some have mixed
> English/Hebrew).

> Does anyone have a recommendation for good software for backing up my
> home system to CD?

> thanx,
> David

1. cdw or cdw/r

Greetings from AZ USA,
My 5 year old cd drive is ready to leave.  I will replace it with one that
will also record.  I understand that there also devices that will rewrite.
Are ther any singular advantages to the latter?
I am considering a TEAC 4X4X32, Aopen 9624 and a Ricoh 7060A.  I will use
device primarily as backup of system, digipix storage and cd copy.
Seeking advice on best buy for purposes.
Thank you for advice and considered opinions.
Best regards to all,
Jim Wilson

2. numbers in details section...

3. Create data CD using IDE hard drive to Memorex cdw-1622, should this work?

4. Anyone heard of 'SoftSwitch'?

5. AMIGA 4000 HARDWARE FORE SALE!!!

6. Coasters....Free to good homes

7. QuickTime Windows Export Components

8. WTD Sony CDW-900E Mac software

9. WTD Sony CDW 900E Mac software

10. PC CD-burning software for Sony CDW-900E?

11. Alternate software for Panasonic CDW-7501

12. Which is the best home video editing software?