Roxio is a LIAR (sparing)(viii)

Post by smh » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 04:21:36

.             -------------------------------
              Roxio is a LIAR (sparing)(viii)
              -------------------------------

           DirectCD for Windows Technical FAQs
   http://www.roxio.com/en/support/dcdwin/dcdwinfaqs.html

        " In practical terms, you will probably
               never wear out a CD-RW disc.     "

The above is a LIE, according to none other than a cRoxio Shill:

        ======================
        From:    Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
        Subject: Re: Problems with EZCD 5 Platinum and UDF
        Date:    3/30/03

        The nominal life of an erasable is 1000 erase cycles,
        but that has not been realized in practice for many reasons.

        One is that critical areas of the disc are "erased"
        every time you modify one and eject it.
        ======================

With a Shill like this, cRoxio doesn't need any critics!

             --------------------------
             cRoxio, Eat Your Heart Out !!!
             --------------------------

Roxio is a LIAR (sparing)(viii)

Post by Tim Kroese » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 06:34:39

complaints against 'SMH'.  Please "FORWARD"  complaints with header info
pasted over top to the following, and do your part to eliminate this
idiot and his psychotic Four year old campaign.  The more that
participate and complain the faster the job gets done.

Roxio is a LIAR (sparing)(viii)

Post by Big Do » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:35:59

Tim -

I see Sammy is more prolific than ever.  Seems ol' Sammy has switched
newsgroup sites.  The new one is www.value-news.net

Time to start the routine all over again.  Suggest asking value-news.net to
contact Chuck Baster at Giganews for all the fun details.

Seems that he found his new home on 6/18/03.

Our only hope is that he'll run out of newsgroup websites.

Roxio is a LIAR (sparing)(viii)

Post by smh » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:00:50

> Time to start the routine all over again.  Suggest asking value-news.net to
> contact Chuck Baster at Giganews for all the fun details.

Is that all there is for this:

                   "Roxio is a LIAR"

Whatever happened to "slanderous", little brain?

===================================
From:   "Dimitri"
Subject: Re: Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)
Date:    5/1/03

"Big Dog" wrote...
> "Dimitri" wrote...

              Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Quote:

> > > Dimitri - Care to go toe to toe?

> > Ohhhh.
> > Now I'm specially frightened

> Killfiled - deemed usless

Oh I'm so sad.

As far as "running for cover" there's no running to do.  If you were
present in front of me, I would gladly stick a broken beer bottle so far
up your ass that I'd be able to grab your eyeballs from behind.

As it is, you're a pathetic geek, who thinks someone can go "toe to toe"
on a newsgroup.  There's hardly any point in bothering with you do you
think?

Why don't you just go back to having your mommy suck you off so you know
you're "loved" in a special way.

Not that you'll read any of this since I've suffered the fate of being
"killfiled" by you.  So of course, there's no way you'll ever reply.

LOL

===================================

Roxio is a LIAR (sparing)(viii)

Post by Tim Kroese » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 06:12:12

Please note the *NEW* Abuse addy for SMH...

Be sure to mention this psychotic has been suspended from Usenet posting
many times; most recently from Giganews.   As he may be just
circumventing abuse reports there, please continue to address them to
GIganews also until they state he is no longer a customer for TOS abuse.

1. Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)

.      ------------------------------------------------
       Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)

[ Why does DirectCD use SPARING technique?  Why the bother, Mikey? ]

From:    smh
Date:    3/31/03

If that's the case, how could cRoxio claim this?  Is cRoxio lying?

DirectCD for Windows Technical FAQs
http://www.roxio.com/en/support/dcdwin/dcdwinfaqs.html

     " In practical terms, you will probably
           never wear out a CD-RW disc. "

[ Mikey, should you not have cRoxio rewrite the above? ]

            ----------------------------
            Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
            ----------------------------

2. a question about a utility program

3. Roxio is a LIAR (sparing)(iii)

4. name server keeps ISDN line up all day

5. Roxio is a LIAR (sparing)(vi)

6. "Due to system failure..."

7. Roxio is a LIAR (sparing)(v)

8. Which strategy is the best?