unable to write to hard drive

Post by Agentg » Thu, 04 Jul 2002 06:30:09

when instaling Games or other software i get a blue screen that says cannot
write to drive c (hard drive). I installed a new cd-rw drive by buslink, model
rw2440. I have never had this problem until i installed the drive.     please
help

1. Unable to write in Mode2 XA using IDE Drive.

In my application i am giving support to both SCSI and IDE drives.Its
workign fine for SCSI drive(Plextor) and i can write data in Mode2 XA
Mode.

But for IDE(samsung drive) when i used the same command sequence the
data was written in Mode1 format only. DO i need to change the command
sequence or do i need to modify any commands to write the data in
Mode2 XA.
Please help
Thanx and Regards
Nebu

2. Downloaded tapi2195.zip from Microsoft, How to get tapi.h?

3. Acer 6206A Drive unable to write

4. ASUS 52x and CloneCD4

5. Unable to write through drive letter

6. upper memory mgr 286

7. Error "Unable to write to disk in drive

8. A little optimization help please...

9. Hard Drive Write Errors if the Mitsumi 4x is connected

10. DVD-ROM drive & HDD read/write randomly crash computer hard!

11. Unable to install external CD-RW drive; now DVD drive doesn't work either!

12. Unable to write mixed-mode since going FAT32

13. Unable to write to Ricoh 1420c