EZCD Creator Deluxe Buffer Monitor?

Post by blooze » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I remember seeing a posting a while back of some where within EZCD Creator
Deluxe that you can monitor the buffer.  Where is this????  I've looked
everywhere...

--
Envision World Peace...  Microshit goes under...

www : http://www.users.uswest.net/~bloozer

EZCD Creator Deluxe Buffer Monitor?

Post by Dave Ulme » Sat, 25 Apr 1998 04:00:00

While burning, you'll see an "Advanced" button which drops open the buffer
readout.

-- D

>I remember seeing a posting a while back of some where within EZCD Creator
>Deluxe that you can monitor the buffer.  Where is this????  I've looked
>everywhere...

>--
>Envision World Peace...  Microshit goes under...

>www : http://www.users.uswest.net/~bloozer

EZCD Creator Deluxe Buffer Monitor?

Post by Kharys Mat » Sat, 25 Apr 1998 04:00:00

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 22:21:07 -0700, Bloozer

>I remember seeing a posting a while back of some where within EZCD Creator
>Deluxe that you can monitor the buffer.  Where is this????  I've looked
>everywhere...

        I'd like to know that too, I don't even have the burner home
yet, but I'd like to get right started when I do (about 3 days...)

 -> UIN: 1837309 / ++351-1-2272862
 -> DJ Kharys Matik - Get my first track at www.terravista.pt/meco/2414

EZCD Creator Deluxe Buffer Monitor?

Post by see.. » Sun, 26 Apr 1998 04:00:00

when the program starts to copy, push the button marked "details"
the buffer is shown as a percentage.

> I remember seeing a posting a while back of some where within EZCD Creator
> Deluxe that you can monitor the buffer.  Where is this????  I've looked
> everywhere...

> --
> Envision World Peace...  Microshit goes under...

> www : http://www.users.uswest.net/~bloozer

EZCD Creator Deluxe Buffer Monitor?

Post by David Kaczyns » Fri, 19 Jun 1998 04:00:00

=<snip>
=My question: is the Buffer being monitored, the buffer on the
=CD-reader or an additional buffer maintained by EZCD Creator?

The last.

EZCD Creator Deluxe Buffer Monitor?

Post by Oxid » Sun, 21 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Would you happen to have any release date on 3.01c?

> I have build 364 (301c) and the buffer works on mine.

> Do you know how big the EZCD3 buffer is?
> Boy, it must give itself _high_ priority, because
> it sure is hard to get the buffer to fall off of 100%.

EZCD Creator Deluxe Buffer Monitor?

Post by Don Stern » Sun, 21 Jun 1998 04:00:00

One of Adapgtec's managers recently said that ECDC v3.5 would be
released before the end of August. He also said that v3.01c would
be released before v3.5. Guess that means it could come out any
time between tomorrow and August 30.

On Sat, 20 Jun 1998 17:04:35 -0400, Oxide

>Would you happen to have any release date on 3.01c?

>> I have build 364 (301c) and the buffer works on mine.

>> Do you know how big the EZCD3 buffer is?
>> Boy, it must give itself _high_ priority, because
>> it sure is hard to get the buffer to fall off of 100%.

EZCD Creator Deluxe Buffer Monitor?

Post by Sergio Azen » Wed, 24 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I have build 364 (301c) and the buffer works on mine.

>Do you know how big the EZCD3 buffer is?
>Boy, it must give itself _high_ priority, because
>it sure is hard to get the buffer to fall off of 100%.

Hi,

Can you please tell me where you got the patch for version 301c of
Easy CD Creator Deluxe? The latest available version in Adaptec's web
site seems to be 301b...

Thanks in advance! :)

regards,
Sergio Azenha

Post by Don Stern » Wed, 24 Jun 1998 04:00:00

>>I have build 364 (301c) and the buffer works on mine.

>>Do you know how big the EZCD3 buffer is?
>>Boy, it must give itself _high_ priority, because
>>it sure is hard to get the buffer to fall off of 100%.

>Hi,

>Can you please tell me where you got the patch for version 301c of
>Easy CD Creator Deluxe? The latest available version in Adaptec's web
>site seems to be 301b...

It's Warez stuff which is supposedly a beta of 3.01c. Who knows
what it really contains.

1. Adaptec EZCD Creator Deluxe and Sony CDU-928E Instant buffer underrun after format...PLEASE HELP!!

After doing my usual periodic reformat, I tried to burn some new stuff
with EZCD... As soon as it started, be it a blank cd or a new session,
test track or actual burn, it would show 100% on the buffer, then
instantly start writing the TOC. It would produce the following
errors:
T0100: I/O error (06/C5/00) - Write error - buffer underrun occurred
T0100: I/O error (03/0C/00) - Write error
T7127: TrackWriter error - Flush failed
T7118: TrackWriter error - Command retry failed
D0100: I/O error (05/89/00) - sense code 0x89
I couldn't find any clues about the last message...

I tried big files, small files. I tried 1x and 2x.
I tried to uninstall reinstall the same version, I tried a newer
v.3.01, an older 3.01-even 3.5a--no luck.
Well, needless to say, I started getting withdrawal shakes...
I have a Sony IDE CDU928E, so I broke down and called Tech Support.
One of the first questions they asked was "which software came with
your drive?".  I frantically reinstalled their relatively featureless
"CD-Right!" software while he was asking questions, not thinking this
would solve the problem, more to placate the tech...
Lo and behold, this software works fine?!?!?
I ran a test, even burnt a full cd.
The problem with the Sony software, it isn't multisession, and the
disk space available isn't even accurate (swell).
Running Win98 BTW. I also uninstalled/reinstalled older ASPI drivers,
played with the
busmastering, no help!
I even reformatted again, and OH! It worked for 3 days, then
dropped right out again!!
The thing that kills me, it was working beautifully prior to
reformatting.
Any help would be GREATLY, GREATLY appreciated!
TIA,

---?zR?L

2. ZYAN out

3. What is the diff between EZCD pro, EZCD creator and EZCD deluxe?

4. urgent

5. bruning with buffer at 2% in Easy CD Creator Deluxe with 6201s

6. Delete key don't work

7. Issue with Windows 2000, Adaptec 29160 with Adaptec EZCD Creator Deluxe 4.02 and Ricoh 7040S Burner

8. DirectShow in TAPI 3 , how to

9. Plextor 40x and EZCD Creator Deluxe!

10. Adaptec EZCD Creator deluxe 3.01 and 63 min blanks

11. EZCD & DVD Creator 6 and EZCD Creator 5 Platinum

12. need help with EZCD creator deluxe...PLEASE

13. System crashes after installing EZCD Creator 4 Deluxe