yamaha cdr400t DAE and recording at 4x and pioneer dr-u12x

yamaha cdr400t DAE and recording at 4x and pioneer dr-u12x

Post by Luis » Sat, 31 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Well not all is roses:
I was making a cd audio copy, using nero, that slows down when detects a
scratch, slows down and repeats the reading.
Well I burned it with no problems, went to listen the CD, for my
surprise, there where no pops and clicks, BUT A LOT OF WHITE NOISE in
two tracks, my question is, is the problem in the read or in the burn?
Another thing:
when I use disckuggler - http://www.padus.com and make a cd image from
the pioneer dr-u12x I only get a small click/pop or two in the beggining
of the first track, its true that it does DAE at 10X/11X but with some
problems sometime, and there's no speed selection nowhere.
using windac with no jitter correction the DAE sounds great, if I turn
it on jitter problems appear (is something missing me here - wasnt it
suposed to be reversed, this problem)

Thank you for your time
Best regards to you all!

(please reply by mail)