audio start at block no. 0 ?

Post by Kris » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 02:23:22

I made some cdr's for a client , but they want to start the audio at
cd block 0. Why should they want that, and how should I do that ?

Thanks - Kris

audio start at block no. 0 ?

Post by Mike Richte » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 02:57:31

 > I made some cdr's for a client , but they want to start the audio at
 > cd block 0. Why should they want that, and how should I do that ?
 >
 > Thanks - Kris

Why they would want it is beyond me. Starting at Block 0 is in
fundamental violation of the standards. To do so, you would have to
create your own program - and they would need to invent a new player.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/