Burning a toast image on PC

Post by Phorbidde » Sun, 01 Apr 2001 23:48:50

Can this be done?  Please let me know!

Burning a toast image on PC

Post by Pierre Duhe » Tue, 03 Apr 2001 17:54:30

 >Can this be done?  Please let me know!

It can be done if you use a software package which is not _too_ curious.
I did it with Nero, CDRWin and heard that it works too with WinOnCD.
Just tell them it is an ISO image.

As far as I know, it doesn't work with Easy CD Creator because the
program is way too curious and looks for the string CD001 in the 16th
sector. There is no such string in HFS images built by Toast.

Best regards

Pierre Duhem
Logiciels & Services Duhem, Paris, France
http://www.macdisk.com

Please remove the X from the address to answer through email

1. Toast 4.0 can't burn Disc Image

    I just got a Yamaha CD-RW burner to replace a dead one.  Anyway,
this one came with Toast 4.0.1.1 however I can't burn ISO disc images
with it for UNIX.  I could do this with Toast 3.5.7 but the older version
doesn't recogniZe the drive.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

                                                Paul

2. Outlook Express transfer of mail

3. Burn an image made with mac toast in windows

4. Please suggest book (ATM/TCP)

5. burn a cdrwin image(.bin or .iso) with toast ?

6. Click here for Extreme Net Toolz

7. Toast 4.0 can't burn Disc Image

8. NUDE !!!!!!

9. Burn Toast Titanium image on windows

10. Burn Toast Titanium image on Windows

11. Easy CD DVD image burn on a Mac using Toast 5.1?

12. How do you convert a DiscJuggler .cdi image to a Toast .img image?

13. burning mac images (.img) on a pc burner