ms cd player only shows 2 sites for names

ms cd player only shows 2 sites for names

Post by jim sturt » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 01:00:45

and one isnt there, the other doesnt have info on my cds.

anyone know how to point it to another site that might/would have the
music/artist/cd info?

thanks.

--
Jim

1. Create mixed CD without track1 show up in cd-player with Nero?

Hi, I am using Nero 5.5 and HP SCSI cd-rw.

I want to create a mixed cd, that is, cd containing both audio and
data files. When placed in the PC, it shows the files. When placed in
a CD player, it becomes a plain audio cd.

However, the ones I am able to create with nero, when I place it in a
cd-player, track1 is the data track, but the cd-player sees it, and
tries to play it resulted in silence. Starting with track 2 are the
audio tracks.

Is there a way to make it so the CD player does not display the data
files as a track and try to play it?

Thanks.

--
Raymond Chi

2. Apple II stuff - 80col/Carmen SanDiego

3. Slide show on CD to play in DVD player?

4. teTeX 0.9 hypenates in verbatim environment

5. ALERT: Looks like MS Windows Media Player 7 creates conflict with Easy CD Creator.

6. question: beyond phrase-structure grammar?

7. Ricoh site for MP7040S firmware shows 404 - Not found

8. MS Media Player and DVD

9. TRACK LIST DISPLAY: CD player displays SONG NAMES

10. what was the name of the site?

11. FS CHEAP: Windows 95 & MS Plus / MS Office 97