DAE Problem with Mitsumi 32x

Post by Jignesh Bhadali » Mon, 02 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Recently got a Mitsumi 32x (FX320 or something).  Not a bad
drive, but a really LOUD one.  :-)  Anyways, I tried doing
DAE on a CD with 7 tracks with shareware WinDAC 1.33.  Everything
went okay for 5 tracks, and I had to keep pressing enter
after every track since I only have the shareware version. :-(
Anyways...by the time it got to the 6th track, it errored out
after about 60% of track #6.  Anybody else have had this happen?
I tried a different CD...same thing, on track 6, about half way
through, it errors out.  Wierd thing is that if i were to extract
the 6th just by itself, it works find.

any ideas? thx mucho.

Jignesh Bhadaliya

1. DAE - Mitsumi 32x, AOpen 36x, LiteOn, Pioneer

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me a good IDE CD-ROM 24x or faster that does fast DAE, ie
higher than 6x, and also allows click and distortion free on the fly
burning?
Don't suggest Panasonic, because I have already had a 586 and a 588 model
and they don't impress me because they can't read AudioCDs normally (stalls
the whole system, mouse won't even move) when I try to play them normally.
Can't fast forward either.

Thanks, please email your replies.

2. MacSE 4 Sale

3. Aopen 32x DAE-problems

4. VGA=EGA=CGA and Commodore PC 10

5. Problem with Plextor UltraPlex 32x and DAE

6. Automatic reply

7. Minor problem with daisy-chaining Mitsumi 2801TE CDR & 32x CD-Rom Drive

8. Can I run .ASPX from Windows 2000 professional?

9. Mitsumi FX32S IDE CD-ROM DAE problem

10. Plextor 14x/32x DAE with lots of pops and clicks

11. does Plextor 13x/32x do DAE?

12. What's the best 32x SCSI cd-rom with DAE?