Plextor 40x and EZCD Creator Deluxe!

Post by Ngo-Minh-Khan » Fri, 05 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi everybody,
I'm using EZCD Deluxe and Plextor 40x with Fireport40 and only get 4x
DAE !!!
No problems with other softs. Why ?
Many thanks.

Plextor 40x and EZCD Creator Deluxe!

Post by Erik » Fri, 05 Mar 1999 04:00:00

EZCD doesn't recognize the Ultraplex 40x so it takes the default value of 4x
The Adaptec Software Engineers are a bit slow...
Quote:>Hi everybody,
>I'm using EZCD Deluxe and Plextor 40x with Fireport40 and only get 4x
>DAE !!!
>No problems with other softs. Why ?
>Many thanks.

Plextor 40x and EZCD Creator Deluxe!

Post by David M. Ro » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Any word on when they may get off their duff?

A bona fide ECDC Dlx and Ultraplex 40 user.

>EZCD doesn't recognize the Ultraplex 40x so it takes the default value of 4x
>The Adaptec Software Engineers are a bit slow...

>>Hi everybody,
>>I'm using EZCD Deluxe and Plextor 40x with Fireport40 and only get 4x
>>DAE !!!
>>No problems with other softs. Why ?
>>Many thanks.

1. What is the diff between EZCD pro, EZCD creator and EZCD deluxe?

Easy CD Pro was one of the two 'parents' of Easy CD Creator. ECDC is the
current product. It has a much more robust burn engine, user interface
largely from the other parent, CD Creator, and support for more drives.
ECDC as sold by retailers and Adaptec is the Deluxe version with tools
including Spin Doctor, Session Selector and CD Copier; for a full list,
see Adaptec's site. The 'standard' version has none of those tools and
is bundled with some drives.

Adaptec's policy is that there is no upgrade from a previous or partial
product to the full ECDC Deluxe. If you want the features you do not now
have, you must purchase the full product even if you already have part
of it.

Mike

--

http://mrichter.simplenet.com
CD-R http://resource.simplenet.com

2. Non-Sun Hard Drives for use with E450 and Sun PCI RAID controller?

3. Adaptec EZCD Creator 3.01a deluxe and Plextor 4/12

4. HELP - ACPI - CPU Cooling

5. Issue with Windows 2000, Adaptec 29160 with Adaptec EZCD Creator Deluxe 4.02 and Ricoh 7040S Burner

6. Re error ireading drive C

7. Adaptec EZCD Creator deluxe 3.01 and 63 min blanks

8. bf for volume in bib..

9. need help with EZCD creator deluxe...PLEASE

10. EZCD Creator Deluxe Buffer Monitor?

11. System crashes after installing EZCD Creator 4 Deluxe

12. upgrade EZCD creator 4 to Deluxe?

13. EZCD Creator Deluxe