data

Post by Rémy Haa » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 03:34:39

hello,

i have wrongly saved datas on a cd-rw with nero 5.5 under the format cda;
please, how can i recover my datas ??

ry

data

Post by Mike Richte » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 08:49:53

If you must crosspost, please do it correctly.

Reply posted in a.c.p.c.

> hello,

> i have wrongly saved datas on a cd-rw with nero 5.5 under the format cda;
> please, how can i recover my datas ??

> ry

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/

data

Post by smh » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:55:32

Quote:

> If you must crosspost, please do it correctly.

Ain't you one upstanding slimeball!  Can't even tolerate little faux pas
like incorrect crossposting!

Would such a THING tolerate unmitigated, un*erated, white lies and
frauds, let alone commit them?

             --------------------------------------
                Mike Richter, were you born with
             "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
             --------------------------------------

                     Who Is Mike Richter and
     Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

http://www.veryComputer.com/%40mindspring.com
(Messages 23 -- 45)

Mike Richter, Any Material Connection w/ Roxio-Adaptec?

Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (major bug)
Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (critical bugs)
Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (early/often in beta)

Mike Richter & "Readily Acknowledge"
Mike Richter & "Heard of None"
Mike Richter Dishonest?

Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
Frauds by Mike Richter (1 of 2)
Mike Richter got Big Balls !!!

Shitty Beta Testing at Roxio-Adaptec (i)
Shitty In-House Testing at cRoxio-Acraptec (DAE)
Frauds by Roxio-Adaptec (1 of 2)
Mike Richter's Gobbledegook
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)
Mike Richter & "Once is not enough"

Mike Richter & Enhanced CD (i)
Mike Richter & CD Extra - SAO/TAO ?
Mike Richter & CD Extra (ii)

Mike Richter & ASPI (i)
Mike Richter & Unstable Galore & ASPI

Mike Richter & "Lethal for archiving"

What an * !!!

1. DATA,AUDIO,DATA,AUDIO,DATA,AUDIO

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO COPY A CD WITH TRACKS AS
DATA
AUDIO
DATA
AUDIO
DATA
AUDIO
I NEED A 2 SECOND GAP INBETWEEN EACH TRACK INSTEAD OF THE 3 I AM GETTING.
ALSO SOME OF THE CD'S DO NOT LET ME READ THEM SO I CANT DUMP THEM ON
MY HARD DRIVE...

ANYONE GOT ANY CLUES???????????????????

HELP MUCH APPRECIATED

2. hel;p with button (to play media file) in database results table

3. CD with data, music, data

4. Digital emulation of analog distortion ?????

5. Data & Audio & Data - How do you copy?

6. Hacking Tonya (Harding)

7. DATA,AUDIO,DATA?

8. 4 Sale! 2.1 Upgrade Kid

9. Data Visualization, System Monitoring or Data Analysis projects.

10. New format PC discs (Data,Audio,Data)

11. Backed up data using CD Burner - Data now missing from hard drive - Help!!

12. panasonic CW-7502-B, data corruption on 700 MB CD

13. Archiving museum digital collections data