Moto Racer: How to copy on CD-R

Post by F.Reinek » Sat, 07 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Help, please....

Can you tell me if there is a crack or patch for Moto Racer to disable the
CD-check,
cause the game won't accept my CD-R-copy (with Easy-CD Pro 95).
Or do you know how to copy this game successful?

please mail me...

Moto Racer: How to copy on CD-R

Post by Maurizio la Cecili » Wed, 11 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Me also am searching for a copy scheme: I use a Yamaha CDR400c and Easy Pro
CD II (Win 95). All appear to be correct, but the games stop starting and
requiring the CD (????). All the sound tracks are correct. Please help
me!!!!

Quote:> Help, please....

1. Moto Racer: How to copy to CD-R

Help, please....

Can you tell me if there is a crack or patch for Moto Racer to disable the
CD-check,
cause the game won't accept my CD-R-copy (with Easy-CD Pro 95).
Or do you know how to copy this game successful?

please mail me...

2. iPAQ 3630 ROM restoration through USB failed

3. Anyone copy Moto-Racer cd?

4. dependancy resolution in superscalar processor

5. About moto racer

6. solaris engineer available for on site projects

7. Has Anyone Burned Moto Racer 2 Successfully?

8. Is there a good Pascal to C++ Translator?

9. Moto Racer 2

10. PSX Moto Racer 2

11. Moto racer

12. Backup MOTO Racer