Software to burn compilation CD's

Post by Boyd Nels » Sat, 08 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Is there any software that I can make compilation CD's with.  I really
like EZCD but, with the two second bug it's not a good choice.
Thought about Prassi but, I heard the source CD has to stay mounted.
Is this true and do I have any other choices?

Thanks

Post by Blak » Sat, 08 Aug 1998 04:00:00

>Is there any software that I can make compilation CD's with.  I really
>like EZCD but, with the two second bug it's not a good choice.
>Thought about Prassi but, I heard the source CD has to stay mounted.
>Is this true and do I have any other choices?

>Thanks

Try Nero:
http://www.ahead.de/

Blake

Please remove the 454 from my email address if responding
by email (SPAM protection):

Software to burn compilation CD's

Post by Jac Goudsmi » Sat, 08 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Is there any software that I can make compilation CD's with.  I really
>like EZCD but, with the two second bug it's not a good choice.
>Thought about Prassi but, I heard the source CD has to stay mounted.
>Is this true and do I have any other choices?

Use a decent audiograbber (AudioGrabber, WinDAC, Plextor's included grabber)
to grab the tracks to harddisk, then use EZ's Disc-At-Once recording. I do
it all the time. The two-second bug in the Adaptec software is only related
to audio-GRABBING, not recording.

===Jac

Post by mj2998 » Sat, 08 Aug 1998 04:00:00

> >Is there any software that I can make compilation CD's with.  I really
> >like EZCD but, with the two second bug it's not a good choice.
> >Thought about Prassi but, I heard the source CD has to stay mounted.
> >Is this true and do I have any other choices?

> >Thanks

> Try Nero:
> http://www.ahead.de/

> Blake

> Please remove the 454 from my email address if responding
> by email (SPAM protection):

  try this sight its
very gooood its have every thing you want...
http://www.angelfire.com/co/cburner/

Post by Blak » Sun, 09 Aug 1998 04:00:00

>[snip]

>  try this sight its
>very gooood its have every thing you want...
>http://www.angelfire.com/co/cburner/

I wish I had that back when I started.  Would have made things a lot
easier.  Thanks for the link.

Blake

Note: If replying my email remove the 454 from my address
(SPAM protection).

1. CDR software for burning LP's to CD's

Hello Group,
I have used EZCD 3, upgraded to 4, and now have WinME and it seems to
have a problem with the Disk doctor software..Works fine until I adjust
the filters to take out pops and stuff, then it crashes with error
messages..I am sick of having to pay full pop to upgrade everytime they
come out with a better version..Is there something, more stable that I
can use to digitize my old LP's, clean em up and burn them to CD's??
I think it is pitiful that Roxio doesn't offer a discounted upgrade for
people using their products..
Anyway any advice would be greatly appriciated!!! Thanks! John

2. comp.apps.spreadsheets

3. How does one burn compilation music cds?

4. How To Prevent Execution ofProgram on Floppy

5. HELP: The final word on burning a compilation CD

6. Help with AppleWorks

7. Need CD labeler software for audio CD compilations

8. Wizard won't accept password

9. HELP: The final word on burning a compilation CD

10. Is there mac software for gain balancing audio cd compilations?

11. Problems with burning large .JPG compilations w/Nero 4.0.5.6

12. Audio CD-R Volume Eq. Software for compilations

13. Music compilation CD software