What is best program to backup HD onto CD-RW?

What is best program to backup HD onto CD-RW?

Post by Reciprocat » Fri, 21 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I want to use my CD-RW to back up my hard drive. I've heard that
Seagate Backup Exec will do the job and compress the data so you get
1.3gb on each disk. Anyone tty it or have a suggestion for another
program? (I use NT 4.0 on my PC and have an IDE CR-RW)

Post by Mike Richte » Fri, 21 Aug 1998 04:00:00

> I want to use my CD-RW to back up my hard drive. I've heard that
> Seagate Backup Exec will do the job and compress the data so you get
> 1.3gb on each disk. Anyone tty it or have a suggestion for another
> program? (I use NT 4.0 on my PC and have an IDE CR-RW)

I doubt that Seagate will run on your configuration - but check with
them to find out.

My choice is DriveImage; others like Ghost.

Mike

--

http://mrichter.simplenet.com
CD-R http://resource.simplenet.com