Can't backup any of the You Don't Know Jack CD's...anyone know why?

Can't backup any of the You Don't Know Jack CD's...anyone know why?

Post by Retn » Tue, 27 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Tried Disk Juggler and EZCD 3.5 and it won't copy any of the CD's in the
Jack series. Some kind of copy guard? If I create an image file first it
is reported by Windows as being 800MB in size.
--
Regards, Retnip

Can't backup any of the You Don't Know Jack CD's...anyone know why?

Post by T » Wed, 28 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I try Disc Juggler & Memorex CD with no problem
Quote:>Tried Disk Juggler and EZCD 3.5 and it won't copy any of the CD's in the