What is the best software to convert MP3 files to WAV files?

What is the best software to convert MP3 files to WAV files?

Post by Dino » Tue, 13 Jul 1999 04:00:00

use winamp, it is easy
Dino7

1. Converting 16kbit mono MP3 files to CD compatible WAV files

I have several 16kbit mono MP3 files that I want to convert to CD
compatible WAV files so that I can burn them to a standard audio CD-R
with Nero version 5.0.4.6 bundled.  How can I do this?

I tried CDex but Nero said the WAV files were invalid.  Thank you in
advance for all replies.
--
My cat Marmaduke likes to look out the window especially at
night.  He LOVES to smell out an open window especially at

2. A Brand New Portal for XML/XSL Users of all Kinds

3. Converting Mid files to Wav or Mp3

4. corrupt .SIF File on setup

5. converting .mp3 and .wav files to CDA format so i can play them in my car

6. Recent crash with 3.23.56

7. Convert Ram file to mp3 or wav

8. .mp3 to .wav files....how to convert

9. converting MP3 files to .wav format

10. Convert a WAV file to MP3 format?

11. Prob Recording converted MP3 to WAV files

12. Req: Info on converting midi files to wav files please?