Data Burn Failure. Help Please

Post by Mark » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 12:25:39

Using a Mitsumi drive, Win 98SE, have tried both ECDC
Platinum 5 with all four updates and Nero with same results.

Audio CDs burn fine, no problems.

When I try to burn JPGs, either as pictures or data,
everything appears to go normally, but when I'm done, the
only thing Explorer sees is one file identified as
"Track1.cda" and I've got a coaster.

Please provide any hints you may have.

Thank you,
--
Mark
.

1. OMPAQ POWER SUPPLY FAILURE PLEASE HELP

--
Hey Everyone,
        I have A friend who has a Compaq Pentuium 133, He Has 2 Hard Drives and

Alex

2. Init String for Rockwell Standard 14.4k please!

3. IDE CDROM & HDD Failure - PLEASE HELP!!

4. What is a "factor" in software design?

5. RICOH MP6200S- HELP HELP HELP PLEASE PLEASE

6. Corrupted Millienium 2.2 Disk

7. diamond data (Mitsubishi) 24x ROM HELP please!

8. Please help me to recover my data

9. Help burning Mac data backup w/Toast

10. Help Please! Backing up data on CDR.

11. Can't read data from CD-ROM's, please help, copy protection

12. Please help to recover my data lost on a cd-r