RE-format a CD-RW with a different software?

RE-format a CD-RW with a different software?

Post by Kami » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 05:14:57

I'm assuming that RecordNow have multi-session capability?
Kami

--
email to furpods at mindspring dot com

RE-format a CD-RW with a different software?

Post by smh » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:55:15

Of course.

> I'm assuming that RecordNow have multi-session capability?

> >Stop worrying.  It's time to install RecordNow and DLA.

RE-format a CD-RW with a different software?

Post by Kami » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:17:39

I ordered it from a local store, which charges $5 less than Stomp does for
ordering by download.  I have to pay NYC tax, but no S/H, still less than
Stomp's d/l cost.  Good deal.

Kami