Hard Drive Write Errors if the Mitsumi 4x is connected

Hard Drive Write Errors if the Mitsumi 4x is connected

Post by Lluis Par » Thu, 18 May 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

I have a P90 with the Mitsumi 4X connected in the secondary channel of
a PCI card. If I have the Mitsumi physically connected to the PCI card I
get write errors on the HD. I have tried changing jumpers, set-up
configuration, etc. I have this problem regardless of soft configuration,
bare, QEMM, etc.

I do not know what to try or test. Any help would be appreciated. I am
already quite desperate about this.