NO MCI Driver, No CD Audio

Post by l.m.. » Wed, 10 Sep 1997 04:00:00

When attempting to play audio CD's, I get an error
message stating something like "no MCI Driver
installed".

Sound card and CD both work fine otherwise in
Win95.

How can I locate / install these drivers?

TIA

--
The opinions and comments above are mine alone,
unless my wife told me to say this. They are not

1. MCI CD audio driver

I have a TEAC cdrom...I can't seem to get the MCI CD audio driver to
work... when I am using the CD Player, it does not recognize the CD in
the drive and when I press play it tells me that I need to load the audio
driver, I know it is installed, I even reinstalled it.

Can someone help?

P.S.  I do have the cd-drive being recognized, I can even run cdroms,
just no sound.

--

2. Money 2004 won't load after system reinstall

3. Need an MCI CD-Audio driver!

4. FS: Productivity Software

5. Need windows mcicda.drv MCI audio CD driver

6. ugly hostname

7. MCI CD Audio with 562

8. DAS OMEN

9. "Invalid MCI device ID..." - Playing audio cd in CDROM

10. MCI CD-Rom Driver?

11. need help, MCI CD driver for windows

12. ECDC, VideoCD, and MCI drivers