HELP: Choosing File Format

Post by Mr. Guy Smile » Wed, 03 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Greetings. Let's say I wanted to publish a web-archive, complete w/ html
pages and java applets, on cd-rom.

With ISO-9660, would I have to change all the references in the HTML. For
example, let's say the source is <APPLET CODE="applet.class">. If I change
that to 8.3 notation would it even work in a browser? What is the best way
to go here?

Or should I just use an installer and unpack all the files onto a user's
hard drive?

Please respond via email. Thanks.

--
Mr. Guy Smiley / KD7CGO